Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to our state-of-the-art dental practice located in Rogers, AR.
Dr. Nicholas Yiannios, known as Dr. Nick to his patients, combines world-class service, advanced technology, and expertise to bring exceptional dentistry not only to patients from around the globe, but in particular to local patients living within Rogers, Arkansas and the surrounding communities of Bentonville, Fayetteville, Bella Vista, Little Flock, Centerton, Prairie Creek, Springdale, Lowell, Elm Springs, and Tontitown.
We provide our community and patients from around the world with exceptional, beautiful, and aesthetically pleasing dentistry that they can rely on because Dr. Nick focuses on unique and objective data acquisition using reproducible digital technologies to objectively incorporate the functional aspects of the bite (dental occlusion) into all of the dental work that he does. After all, dentists should be experts at three things in particular, teeth, gums, and bites. Quite simply, Dr. Nick does an exceptional job with the all-important and critical BITE using digital technologies that most dentists do not even have on their radar, including 3D MRI, digital occlusal analysis, Temporomandibular Joint Vibration Analysis, and more. Resultant of his unique approach to dental care, patients can enjoy exceptionally accurate diagnostics which leads to the creation of both fully functional and beautiful dental care; done right the first time! A few of the services include:
- Preventive teeth cleanings and checkups
- Metal-free SAME DAY crowns, onlays, and cosmetic veneers
- Cosmetic dentistry
- CEREC dentistry
- Laser dentistry, including cavity removal, often without the use of local anesthetic or the drill
- Tooth colored BPA-free composite fillings and sealants
- Holistic laser and ozone-assisted root canal therapy
- Ozone-enhanced disinfection protocols and ozone applications for various dental procedures
- Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) usage to enhance surgical outcomes
- Holistic dentistry
- Fluoride-free practice
- Dental implant restorations for both titanium and zirconia dental implants
- Mercury-free and mercury-SAFE dentistry
- Relief from headaches & bite pain relating to misalignment of the bite
- Resolution of chronically hypersensitive teeth via Dr. Nick’s original and state-of-the-art FDH scientific discoveries
- Digital bite analysis used routinely for all restorative work to allow him to, “…get the bite right”
- Joint Vibration Analysis (JVA) screening of the TMJs offered gratis with every routine exam
- Botox for both facial esthetics and TMD
- Objective digital diagnostics and state-of-the-art treatment plans for TMJ/D
- Emergency dentistry
- Dr. Nick’s novel Neural Occlusion Screening protocols for TMJ/D & orofacial pain
- DTR and MAGD computer-guided occlusal adjustment therapies
- Please see the complete list in the SERVICES menu tab at the top of the page
Dental Care You Can Trust for Your Family
Dr. Nick welcomes patients of all ages to our dental office, including children starting at the age of five years old.
Preventive dentistry is the core of any dental practice, and Dr. Nick provides personalized dental care to thousands of families. We pride ourselves in utilizing the most modern equipment and methods available, like the dental laser and CAD/CAM technology. We use this technology with the primary goal of identifying any issues before they manifest as expensive and unwanted problems.
Patients will find all the dental services needed to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile at Dr. Nick, D.D.S. Combined with routine preventive teeth cleanings and checkups, we also provide a full range of restorative dentistry and cosmetic dentistry to help patients achieve their smile goals.
Dentistry With Your Health In Mind
Dr. Nick, your trusted holistic dentist, also approaches treatment intending to improve and maintain your excellent overall health and well-being.
We are a mercury-free and mercury-safe dental office. Dr. Nick offers safe mercury removal for patients who are still living with amalgam fillings. Mercury-free dentists rely on gold, zirconia (a white, powdered metal oxide), composite (white filling), or ceramic (porcelain) alternatives.
Using his tried and true digital diagnostic protocols with his patients, Dr. Nick helps his patients achieve accurate diagnoses and potential treatment plans relating to TMJ/D or jaw joint pains, and many times the often related chronic and seemingly incurable discomfort of confounding tooth hypersensitivity. A phenomenon that he discovered in 2012 and named, Frictional Dental Hypersensitivity (which he wrote about in several dental textbooks and research articles) is Dr. Nick’s primary claim to fame within the dental scientific literature. This is one of the driving forces behind why patients travel from all over the world to visit Dr. Nick’s dental office in Rogers, AR to assist in diagnosing and often relieving their debilitating bite discomfort, and why he is the dentist that so many patients trust.
Patients in Arkansas and from around the world also appreciate Dr. Nick’s one-visit treatment protocol. Since he uses the latest dental techniques and technologies, such as 3-D imaging, CEREC CAD/CAM, laser dentistry, treatment for snoring and airway issues, and the T-Scan (to name just a few), Dr. Nick can provide many patients treatment with exceptional results during one visit.
New Patients Are Always Welcome
If you’re ready to have a more functional, comfortable, or attractive smile, or it’s time for your family’s next dental cleanings and checkups, our team at Dr. Nick, D.D.S. is ready to welcome you!
We know that you’ll appreciate the one-on-one attention and exceptional service you receive as a patient at our Rogers, AR dental practice.
Dr. Nick and his team invite you to experience the future of dental medicine with us. Contact us today at (479) 876-8000 to get started.