Life happens, inevitably. A slip or fall, an auto accident, an abscessed tooth; Dr. Nick Yiannios has seen and treated almost all of the following scenarios in his 20+ years of dental practice, and has systems in place to expedite emergency dental treatment. In most situations, our practice will accommodate at least an evaluation of the issue within a day's time. If there exists time in the day's schedule, we may also complete definitive or palliative treatment to resolve the issue.
Dental emergencies in Rogers that we handle:
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Abscessing teeth in need of extraction or root canal therapy
- Crowns or fillings that have fallen or broken off
- Avulsed (knocked out) teeth
- Infection of the peri-oral/facial tissues
- TMJ’s that are locking up and painful
- Non-specific pain in and around the oral cavity
- Wisdom tooth issues
Technology for Dental Emergencies in Rogers, AR
Many technologies are in play with a dental emergency that allows the expeditious treatment of maladies such as the above-listed issues including:
- Same-day CEREC ceramic crowns and other life-like restorations
- Cosmetic composite bonding/white filling materials
- Microscope-assisted root canal treatments
- Joint Vibration Analysis (JVA) screening of the TMJ’s
- Both digital 2D and 3D imaging of the teeth and jaws to aid with proper diagnosis
- Digital occlusal analysis (T-Scan)
- Digital muscle analysis (EMG)
Many patients that present with a dental emergency issue such as those listed above are often not regularly visiting a dental health professional. We strongly advise those patients to schedule a comprehensive examination and cleaning after palliative emergency treatment has been rendered, to stave off the elevated chances of recurring emergency situations in the future.
If you or a loved one is experiencing a dental emergency in Rogers we encourage you to contact our dental office at (479) 876-8000.